Puron Refrigerant Jacksonville, Fl
Environmentally sound, chlorine-free Puron® refrigerant is the refrigerant of the future. And it’s no surprise that Carrier® was the only manufacturer to develop indoor cooling products using Puron refrigerant. As companies worldwide race to upgrade to chlorine-free refrigerants, Carrier offers the experience of having introduced the first air conditioners with an alternative refrigerant in 1996—six years before other manufacturers caught up.
- Environmentally sound.
- Puron® refrigerant units help offset potentially rising service costs.
- Puron® refrigerant is approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Puron® refrigerant won’t harm the ozone layer.
- Puron® refrigerant is the refrigerant of the future.
- R-22, the refrigerant that many air conditioners use, is being phased out of production by government regulation.
- Carrier has more 2010-ready systems than any other manufacturer.
- Carrier pioneered the use of R-410A as a chlorine-free refrigerant and the industry has followed Carrier’s lead.
- R-410A is approved by the EPA.
The 1990 Clean Air Act identified refrigerant R-22 — the longtime industry standard refrigerant used in most air conditioning and heat pump systems—must be phased out. Carrier’s extensive testing in hundreds of thousands of homes has proven that Puron refrigerant is superior to R-22 not only in environmental safety, but in performance and energy efficiency. These outstanding results have made Puron refrigerant the universally accepted, long-term refrigerant for the heating and cooling industry.
Is Puron Refrigerant Right For You?
If you are considering upgrading your air conditioner or heat pump, keep in mind that Carrier’s Puron refrigerant-based products offer several homeowner benefits, including:
- Energy Efficiency — Most of our Puron refrigerant air conditioners and heat pumps offer higher efficiency ratings. Puron Refrigerant’s heat-transfer properties lend themselves to higher-efficiency performance.
- Future Cost Of Service Savings — Because of U.S. government restrictions on future production, refrigerants with ozone-harming CFCs, the refrigerant used in most of today’s heat pumps and air conditioners, will become harder to find and, eventually, more expensive. Upgrading to Puron refrigerant now can help you avoid the potential rising cost of servicing most of today’s air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Reliability — Carrier air conditioners and heat pumps with Puron refrigerant have become the most reliable products in our entire line.
- Quiet Operation — Many of the air conditioners and heat pumps with Puron refrigerant also offer Carrier’s Silencer System technology for quieter operation.