Job Title: Plumber
Summary: To complete all plumbing repairs as assigned by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Completes property repairs in an efficient and timely manner.
• Applies detailed knowledge of plumbing repairs to perform replacements and/or installations.
• Applies knowledge of pumps, boilers, hot water systems, gas piping, radiators and stove installations.
• Operates appropriate tools to successfully complete repair assignments.
• Completes requisition forms for materials and supplies, and submits to management.
• Communicates with clients to clarify work order information and relay repair results via written correspondence and personal contact.
• Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
• Performs on call responsibilities in accordance with established schedules.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Lifting up to 50 pounds
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on all Federal, state and local laws. All weather encourages former military and veterans to apply. We participate in the Florida Drug-free Workplace Program and All Weather Contractors participates in E-Verify.